Skip to main content

Garvin County
Uncontested Divorce is pleased to offer legal representation for agreed divorce and uncontested divorce services to clients throughout Garvin County, including those in Elmore City, Erin Springs, Foster, Hennepin, Katie, Lindsay, Maysville, Paoli, Pauls Valley, Pernell, Stratford and Wynnewood.

All agreed and uncontested divorces for the Garvin County area are filed and entered at the Garvin County courthouse located at:

201 W. Grant Street, P.O. Box 239
Pauls Valley , Oklahoma 73075

MicroDivorce is not a document-preparation service, but a lawyer-owned and operated service to enter your agreed divorce with as little hassle and expense as possible. If you want to learn more About MicroDivorce and how we can serve you, please visit the rest of our site. If you have questions about our fees, then you may apply for a personalized fee estimate through our online Fee Estimator.

If you want to learn more about divorce in Oklahoma then read our FAQ Fifteen Questions About Divorce.