Major County is pleased to offer legal representation for agreed divorce and uncontested divorce services to clients throughout Major County, including those in Ames, Cleo Springs, Fariview, Ringwood and Meno.

All agreed and uncontested divorces for the Major County area are filed and entered at the Major County courthouse located at:

500 East Broadway Street
Fairview, Oklahoma 73737 is not a document-preparation service, but a lawyer-owned and operated service to enter your agreed divorce with as little hassle and expense as possible. If you want to learn more About MicroDivorce and how we can serve you, please visit the rest of our site. If you have questions about our fees, then you may apply for a personalized fee estimate through our online Fee Estimator.

If you want to learn more about divorce in Oklahoma then read our FAQ Fifteen Questions About Divorce.